Exhibit & Partner
The Good Food & Wine Show is Australia’s largest, longest running and most awarded consumer food and wine show.
Our visitors enjoy a fantastic day out with friends, sampling the latest foods, wines and home products. Featuring celebrity chefs, educational masterclasses and hundreds of local and international exhibitors at each show, it’s the perfect day out for all food and wine enthusiasts.
Becoming an exhibitor at the show offers a unique opportunity to showcase your products to a highly engaged, high-spending audience who attend the show with the intention of discovering new brands, new products and to make purchases.
We welcome over 110,000 visitors each year to four shows. Don’t miss the opportunity to reach this fantastic audience and enjoy a substantial return on investment.
Space is selling fast for 2021, don’t miss out! Contact us to receive our sales brochure and to secure your presence.
Contact us below.
If you are an existing exhibitor please click here to log into your online manual.
The Good Food & Wine Show offers you the chance to exhibit alongside local producers to industry leaders and reach this highly engaged audience. Align your brand with Australia’s most exciting food & wine event, which features a host of well-known celebrity chefs, unique features and masterclasses which excite and inspire. Become an exhibitor today!
WHY EXHIBIT & PARTNER?
- Stimulate Sales. 82% of exhibitors report exhibiting at the event boosts product sales.
- Build brand awareness. 98% of exhibitors report an increase in brand awareness.
- Connect with a highly engaged audience. Majority of visitors spend 4-5 hours at each event.
- Launch new products. Visitors attend the event to discover and learn about new products, brands, ideas and trends.
- Build relationships and your database. 92% of exhibitors believe it’s an effective way to connect with consumers.
- National media and marketing coverage. Be part of an extensive & strategic marketing campaign.
- Join our winning team. Over 60% of exhibitors rebook each year.