Ever wanted to escape to Margaret River? Well now you can!
Book a VIP ticket for you and your friends this year at the Good Food & Wine Show and enjoy a great day out in style. Experience a taste of Margaret River in the Margaret River Wine VIP Lounge styled by Place Settings and enjoy complimentary wines from the region and enjoy a delicious lunch. Plus, you’ll take home a beautiful VIP gift – a Riedel Ouverture Double Magnum Set worth $49.95.
There are only a limited number of tickets are available for each day of the show and they always sell out – so get in quick!
VIP TICKETS INCLUDE:
- Express entry to the event – skip the queues!
- Access to the ‘Taste of Margaret River’ Margaret River Wine VIP Lounge
- Complimentary Margaret River wine, beer, tea and coffee
- As a VIP you’ll enjoy beautiful complimentary Margaret River wine varieties hand-picked just for you.
- A complimentary Good Food & Wine Show tasting glass
- A Riedel Ouverture Double Magnum Set – RRP $55
- Access to all great free features of the show.
- A delicious light lunch
VIP Lounge Menu, To Drink
As a VIP you’ll enjoy beautiful complimentary Margaret River wine varieties hand picked just for you. We will guide you right across the region as you discover the best that Margaret River has to offer. The premium wine list will include with more wines to be added to the menu in due course:
- 2020 Robert Oatley Signature Series Chardonnay
- 2018 Cape Mentelle Chardonnay
- 2021 Swings & Roundabouts Rose
- 2016 McHenry Hohnen Hazel’s Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2019 Snake + Herring ‘Dirty Boots’ Cabernet Sauvignon
VIP Lounge Menu, To Eat
Barramundi Fish Taco
Roasted barramundi in corn tortilla with lightly pickled red cabbage, lime mayo, avocado, heirloom tomato, coriander and Queso Cotija cheese.
“Fooled” Pork Sandwich
Barbecue glazed pulled Jackfruit, Korean style fresh slaw and giant pickle slices on a vegan brioche roll. Served with loaded fries topped with Sriracha mayo, vegan cheddar and spring onion.
Toasted traditional flatbread filled with Yiros lamb and chicken, crispy fried haloumi, patates tiganites, pickled red onion, parsley and tzatziki
A VIP entry ticket is required for entry to this area and it is an 18+ area, all visitors are required to be over 18 years old to enter this area.