Enjoy a taste of the world-class Singapore Airlines’ experience this year in the VIP Lounge presented by Singapore Airlines.
Based in a city boasting 55 Michelin stars for its restaurants, Singapore Airlines knows how to go the extra mile to provide an exceptional food and wine experience. When you treat yourself to the Singapore Airlines Business Class experience, not only will you enjoy the privacy and comfort of the VIP Lounge, you will treat your taste buds to a premium culinary experience with wines provided by Margaret River Wine.
With a food and beverage menu inspired by Singapore Airlines’ first class and business class in-flight experience, guided by the Airline’s expert International Culinary Panel & Air Sommeliers, prepare your palate for a flight of fancy.
Premium VIP inclusions with your Business Class ticket to the Good Food & Wine Show:
- Priority boarding… of course! Business Class ticket holders skip the queues and enjoy express entry to the Show.
- Once you’re inside, you can escape the hustle & bustle of the Show in the exclusive, private space of the VIP Lounge presented by Singapore Airlines.
- Enjoy five complimentary alcoholic beverages including premium wines offered in association with Margaret River Wines.
- A delicious lunch inspired by Singapore Airlines’ expert International Culinary Panel and prepared by award-winning chef Andrew Ballard
- A complimentary Good Food & Wine Show tasting glass.
- A special RIEDEL gift to take home valued at $60.
- An exclusive VIP cloakroom service so you can shop as much as you like.
- Complimentary Still and Sparkling water from GTG Living Water, tea and coffee.
With the Good Food & Wine Show partnering with an airline that takes its food and wine seriously, you can set your culinary expectations sky high.
Business Class tickets in the VIP Lounge are packed with value and premium inclusions as part of a truly exclusive experience.
$175 per person. Ticket are limited and are set to take off (and sell out!). Don’t miss your final boarding call.