Colin’s Raspberry Chocolate Brownies
Raspberries and chocolate, they really are the perfect pair when it comes to baking! And if you’re not convinced then let Colin, Maeve and Lily show you otherwise with this decadent, gooey and simple Raspberry Chocolate Brownie recipe. It’s their family favourite recipe and will be yours too no doubt.
Preparation 10 minutes, cooking time 40 minutes
Difficulty level: simple
- 250gm dark chocolate
- 200gm unsalted butter
- 300gm soft brown sugar
- 100gm plain flour
- 60gm cocoa
- 3 eggs
- 2 punnets raspberries
- Pinch sea salt flakes
- Preheat oven to 170°c and line baking tray with bake paper.
- Put chocolate and butter into a bowl and melt over a bain marie.
- Cream Eggs until fluffy clouds
- Once melted gradually add in eggs and then sift the cocoa, salt and flour in, combining all.
- Then add in 1 punnet of raspberries and stir through. Pour mix into tray and then scatter the other punnet of raspberries over the top.
- Place in oven and then cook for 30-40 minutes.
- Allow to cool and then slice into desired size.