Ticket Refund Policy
If you have Good Food & Wine Show tickets and the event is cancelled or postponed, we will contact you to offer you a transfer of your booking to a future event or a refund.
Tickets will not be refunded for a change of mind, however the organiser will offer an exchange for a different day of the event if you are unable to attend on your chosen day. If you are unable to attend the Show for any other reason, we encourage you to pass your tickets onto friends or family members who may enjoy the event in your place.
If you have COVID-19 symptoms or feel unwell, please do not come to the event.
If you still wish to request a refund or exchange, please submit your request using the form provided, and include the following details:
- The email address registered with your booking
- Reason for your request
- Any supporting documentation, such as a medical certificate (if requested)
Please note that submission of a request does not guarantee approval, and we will not consider requests without the necessary details. We will aim to respond to your request as quickly as possible, but if you have not heard back from us before the event, you may need to make alternative arrangements. Please also be aware that refund and exchange requests are unlikely to be considered after the event has taken place.
Terms and Conditions
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
- The Good Food & Wine Show will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Organiser (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. The Good Food & Wine Show does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Organiser, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), The Good Food & Wine Show will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
- If you have lost your ticket please email our ticketing provider, Lup email@example.com to be resent your tickets by email.
Variations to performances or events
- The Organiser reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute talent and/or vary advertised programs, prices and venues.
Conditions of entry
- Admission to an event is subject to the Organiser’s Terms. In particular, the following form part of the Organiser’s terms unless otherwise specified:
- You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where the Organiser has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions or the Seller’s Terms, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
- You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the event.
Authenticity and validity of tickets
- Entry to an event may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from The Good Food & Wine Show or other authorised points of sale.
Resale of tickets & scalping
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of The Good Food & Wine Show, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction or other unauthorised resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the ticketholder of the ticket may be refused admission. The Good Food & Wine Show will use reasonable efforts to notify you of such action.
TICKET SCALPING WARNING: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.