Let’s Eat, Citi Dining Pop-Up
There’s nothing better than sharing food with family and friends, so take some time out from the show and check out the pop-up dining precinct at the show. Back for 2018, Let’s Eat, Citi Dining Pop-Up, gives you access to new, fantastic restaurants featured in the Citibank Dining Program.
Reserve a seat
This year, for the first time ever you’ll be able to reserve seats for lunch within the Let’s Eat, Citi Dining Pop-Up thanks to Quandoo.
Restaurants joining us in Perth are;
Hunter & Barrel
- Hot Cheese Dip, served with flatbread $10
- Kransky Roll, Polish Kransky served with sauteed onion and remoulade sauce in a bun $13
- Short Rib, slow cooked short rib meat with chilli bbq basting and served with veg mash $15
- Exmouth King Prawn Croquettes, Aioli, Chilli-Prawn Oil $8
- Yanmah Pork Sausage, Soft Polenta with Manjimup Black Truffle, Bravo Apple Relish $14
- Must Charcuterie Plate $15
Sentinel Bar and Grill
- Cream of Cauliflower with truffle oil $8
- Pork belly bites, with chilli caramel & Asian slaw $12
- Wagyu beef burger, tomato, lettuce, milk bun, gruyere, pickles $15
La Bohème Bar
Looking for a glass of wine? Head to the La Bohème Bar by De Bortoli Wines for hand-picked wines from their La Bohème range – wines with poise and charm and made to be enjoyed with food.
Love free wine when you dine?
Well we do too. With the Citibank Dining Program, Citi customers get a free bottle of McWilliam’s wine when they dine* at hundreds of restaurants, from hatted to casual dining, suburban gems to urban favourites. Find out more.