Gin Lovers Ticket presented by Fever-Tree
If your favourite tipple is the deliciously sippable gin and tonic, we’ve designed a ticket especially for you – the Gin Lovers Ticket, presented by Fever-Tree. Whether you’re a fan of a classic G&T or prefer something a little more experimental, there’s always a new brand launch or flavour to try and this year, we have over 20 distillers at the Good Food & Wine Show who can’t wait for you to try their gins!
For just $65 this ticket includes:
- General Entry Ticket to the show
- A seat at our brand new Gin Tasting Masterclass hosted by Fever-Tree mixing experts in the RIEDEL Drinks Lab where you will immerse yourself in the latest and greatest G&T pairings. You’ll learn how to make the ultimate gin and tonic and taste 4 different premium gins paired perfectly with 4 different Fever-tree tonics.
- Times of the Gin Tasting Masterclass are:
- 4:45pm on Friday 22nd July
- 4:45pm on Saturday 23rd July
- 3:30pm on Sunday 24th July
- A Fever-Tree tote bag to take home full of Fever-Tree goodies including two 4-packs of Fever-Tree Tonics and Sodas, a Lyres Cocktail Recipe Book and Lyres Ready to Drink G&T.
- Explore the distillers at the Show and be identified as a ‘Gin Lover Ticket Holder’ with a lanyard and pass and get to taste of their delicious gins matched with Fever-Tree tonic.
- A Good Food and Wine Show tasting glass to taste your way around the show.
- Access to all the free aspects of the show including the RIEDEL Drinks Lab and the Kitchen by Harris Scarfe.
Only 60 tickets available per day.