Margaret River Wine VIP Lounge
Feel like escaping to Margaret River? Well now you can!
Treat yourself to the Good Food & Wine Show VIP experience and enjoy a great day out with friends in the luxury of the lounge styled by Hire Society. Delight in a selection of complimentary Margaret River Wines and beer (drink limits apply) at the luxurious Margaret River VIP Lounge and dine on a menu designed to complement the delicious array of premium Margaret River Wines available.
There are only a limited number of tickets available for each day of the show and they always sell out, so get in quick!
VIP TICKETS INCLUDE:
- Express entry to the event – skip the queues!
- Access to the Margaret River VIP Lounge where you can escape the hustle and bustle of the show floor and relax with a drink in hand
- 5 x complimentary Margaret River wines or beer
- Complimentary water from Mangiatorella Water, GTG Water ,tea and Illy Australia coffee
- A delicious lunch by award-winning chef Andrew Ballard
- A complimentary Good Food & Wine Show tasting glass
- A special RIEDEL gift to take home
- An exclusive VIP cloakroom service so you can shop as much as you like
- Access to all great free features of the show
VIP Lounge Menu, To Eat
- Harvey Beef brisket Ragout on Butter Glazed Mafaldi pasta
- Core Cider Battered Fish & Truffle Chips
- v2burger® with Le Gruyère AOP
- Akoya with a Smoked buttermilk dressing, sorrel emulsion, pickled baby king brown mushroom, thanks to Leeuwin Coast
VIP Lounge Menu, To Drink
As a VIP you’ll enjoy beautiful complimentary Margaret River wine varieties hand-picked just for you. We will guide you right across the region as you discover the best that Margaret River has to offer. The Wines available to try from the Margaret River region will include:
- Lenton Brae Blanc de Blancs 2022
- McHenry Hohnen Sauvignon Blanc 2022
- Jilyara Honeycomb Sauvignon Blanc 2023
- UMAMU Estate Chardonnay 2008
- Swings & Roundabouts Backyard Stories Chardonnay 2022
- Snake + Herring Dirty Boots Cabernet Sauvignon 2021
- Flowstone Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
- Rivendell Estate Cabernet Shiraz 2020
- By Gordo The Stickler Shiraz 2018
Beers and Other Drinks
- Dingo Brewing Lager ABV 4.5%
- Whitelakes Brewing Pale Ale ABV 5.2%
- Dingo Brewing Lager Mid ABV 3%
- Easy Tiger Easy Ale ABV 0.5%
Wines are being carefully selected and added to the list so check back closer to the event for the complete selection.
Premium Wine Tastings, in the Lounge
Throughout the day the Margaret River wineries will host small wine tastings – with an opportunity to deepen your knowledge of this beautiful region. Places will be limited – ask you host for details in the lounge when you arrive for details on how to secure your spot.
A VIP entry ticket is required for entry to this area and it is an 18+ area, all visitors are required to be over 18 years old to enter this area.