VIP Lounge Presented by Margaret River Wine
Treat yourself to a day, or Friday evening, of luxury and enjoy a premium experience at the Good Food & Wine Show VIP Lounge presented by Margaret River Wine.
Enjoy a selection of complimentary wines from the Margaret River region, sip on ice-cold beer from iconic Matso’s Brewery, enjoy a delicious light lunch designed by Matt Moran followed by a Maggie Beer dessert. All in the comfort and style of the exclusive VIP Lounge.
You’ll also be able to get up-close to the action on-stage at the Princess Cruises Theatre, presented by ILVE, from VIP reserved seating. Plus you’ll have the opportunity to meet the chefs in person and you’ll take home a VIP gift – a Riedel Ouverture Double Magnum Set worth $49.95.
There are only a limited number of tickets are available for each day of the show – so get in quick!
*SATURDAY IS COMPLETELY SOLD OUT*
VIP TICKETS INCLUDE:
- Express entry to the event – skip the queues!
- Access to the VIP Lounge – up close to the action of the theatre
- Complimentary wine, sparkling, beer, tea and coffee
- A delicious light meal designed by Matt Moran
- A complimentary Good Food & Wine Show tasting glass
- A Riedel Ouverture Double Magnum Set valued at $49.95 * Not available Friday After Dark
- Chef meet & greets in the lounge, scheduled throughout the day/evening
- Plus, access to all great free features of the show!
Note: Bar service will cease 30 minutes prior to show closing time. This is an 18+ area, all visitors are required to be over 18 years old. Children entering the vip lounge must be a vip ticket holder and must be accompanied by a responsible adult on a 1:1 ratio.
- Chicken Schnitzel with parmesan crust, slaw
- Meatball Sandwich
- Mushroom Risotto (vegetarian)
THE WINE LIST:
- Swings and Roundabouts Swings Sparkling NV
- Oates Ends Sauvignon Blanc Semillon 2018
- Lenton Brae Southside Chardonnay 2016
- Vasse Felix Filius Chardonnay 2018
- Howard Park Miamup Rosé 2017
- Capel Vale Regional Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
- Clairault Estate Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
- UMAMU Estate Cabernet Sauvignon 2010
- Robert Oatley Signature Series Chardonnay 2017
- Flowstone Sauvignon Blanc 2016