Friday After Dark
Back again in 2019, the Good Food & Wine Show will be opening its doors for one night only for an exclusive After Dark session complete with a live DJ, giveaways, Anna Polyviou cooking live on-stage and masterclasses in everything from cheese, dumplings, cider, cocktails and more!
Simply purchase an After Dark ticket and you’ll get to:
- Sample your way though over 200 local, national and international exhibitors
- See Anna Polyviou cook live on-stage in the Princess Cruises Theatre, presented by ILVE
- Take a free wine tasting Masterclasses in the Riedel Drinks Lab
- Wander through the heart of the show in the Good Food Village
- Sip exclusive cellar door-only wines at the Cape Mentelle Explorer Cellar Door
- Discover your new favourite cheese in Tucker’s Natural Cheese Alley
Doors open 5:30pm – 9:30pm Friday 23rd August.
Hurry, there are only a limited number of After Dark tickets available!
Note: Bar service will cease 30 minutes prior to show closing time.
Saturday 29 August
5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
The Good Food & Wine Show