Win a Wonder Out Yonder to Margaret River Competition Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these Terms & Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms & Conditions is invalid. Entry into the promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms & Conditions:
To enter, an entrant must, during the promotional period do either:
Enter via the entry form completing all require fields between 0900AM (AEST) Thursday 19 May and Wednesday 8 June 0500PM (AEST) Entry via the online entry form OR they can enter at the event (Melbourne: 3 – 5 June 2022, Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre using the QR code displayed on promotional signage throughout the event.
The prize details the winner will receive:
- 2 return seats on the Melbourne-Busselton Margaret River flights with Jetstar Australia – from Melbourne to Busselton return (value $1,200). Flights will leave from Melbourne only.
- 3 night stay in a Private Properties. *T&C’s apply including: excluding school and WA public holidays, exact property will depend on when the guest can travel, subject to availability (up to the value of $2,500).
- Voucher for 2 Adults with Margaret River Mountain Bike Tours (valued at $300 but value not to be advertised).
- $1000 voucher for Boranup Gallery
- Seated sparkling flight for 2 guests at Howard Park and Madfish Wines with a complimentary bottle of Petit Jeté to take away (valued at $62).
- Voucher for 2 Adults on a Wine Blending Experience at Clairault Streicker Wines (value $170)
- Voucher for 2 Adults on Winery Tour + Tastings at Xanadu Wines (valued at $100)
- Voucher for 2 adults Voyager Estate Lunch for two people on our Terroir Menu with paired wines – $280 retail value.
- Winner will be contacted by the organizer, where they will asked to advise their preferred dates of travel and once this has been decided the winner will receive relevant vouchers/details for all the prize inclusions.
- Total prize valued at RRP $5,612.00 inc. GST.
- Open to Australian residents only; excluding employees and their immediate families of the promoter and its related companies.
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to hear updates from the Good Food & Wine Show and the competition partners.
- All entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Incomplete, illegible, or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- One entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Prize must be taken as offered. The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not exchangeable or cannot be redeemed as cash. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
- The competition launches Thursday 12 May 2022 0900AM and closes Wednesday 8 June 0500PM (AEST). No entries will be accepted outside this time.
The prize will be drawn on Thursday 9 June using random draws. The winning entrant will be notified by phone and email, and if no response is received a new winner will be selected if the original entrant does not respond within 7 days.
- By entering this competition, and by attempting to do so, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and expressly gives the consents referred to in these Terms and Conditions.