Ever wanted to escape to Margaret River? Well now you can!
Book a VIP ticket for you and your friends this year at the Good Food & Wine Show and enjoy a great day out in style. Experience a taste of Margaret River in the luxurious Margaret River Wine VIP Lounge and enjoy complimentary wines from the region and enjoy lunch designed by one of Western Australia’s best chefs, Aaron Carr. Be entertained by your favourite chefs cooking live in the Good Food Theatre, from the comfort of the lounge or, if you want to get closer to the action, in a reserved set in the front rows of the Theatre. Plus, you’ll take home a beautiful VIP gift – a Riedel Ouverture Double Magnum Set worth $49.95.
There are only a limited number of tickets are available for each day of the show and they always sell out – so get in quick!
VIP TICKETS INCLUDE:
- Express entry to the event – skip the queues!
- Access to the ‘Taste of Margaret River’ Margaret River Wine VIP Lounge – up close to the action of the Good Food Theatre
- Complimentary Margaret River wine, beer, tea and coffee
- A delicious light lunch created by WA Chef Aaron Carr.
- A complimentary Good Food & Wine Show tasting glass
- A Riedel Ouverture Double Magnum Set – RRP $49.95
- Chef meet & greets in the lounge, scheduled throughout the day*
- Plus, access to all great free features of the show!
As a VIP you’ll enjoy beautiful complimentary Margaret River wine varieties hand picked just for you. Across the day follow through Margaret River as you enjoy the best of what the region has to offer including:
- Howard Park: Howard Park Petit Jete NV Sparkling
- 2018 Passel Estate Sauvignon Blanc
- 2018 Robert Oatley Signature Series Chardonnay
- 2017 Cape Mentelle Chardonnay
- 2018 Vasse Felix Filius Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2018 Snake + Herring ‘Dirty Boots’ Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2017 Voyager Estate Shiraz
This is an 18+ area, all visitors are required to be over 18 years old.
*Please note that due to their schedules, not all chefs will be offering meet & greets in the VIP Lounge so please check timetable for confirmation of who is.
Tickets will go on sale on 3rd March 2020. Sign up to our newsletter to receive an email with our ticket launch details.