Let’s Eat, Citi Dining Pop-up
There’s nothing better than sharing food with family and friends, so take some time out from the show and check out the pop-up dining precinct at the show. Back for 2018, Let’s Eat, Citi dining pop-up, gives you access to new, fantastic restaurants featured in the Citibank Dining Program. Beat the crowds and book a table in advance, read on for details.
Joining us in Melbourne are;
Red Spice Road & Burma Lane
- Wagyu cheeseburger, bacon dumplings with Vietnamese tomato sauce, pickles (steamed or fried) $10
- Five-spice pork belly, chilli caramel, herb slaw $15
- Shan Tofu, smashed tomato, turmeric cauliflower, peanuts $15
The Meat & Wine Co
- Szechuan Calamari, lightly fried and drizzled with Nam Jim $10
- Wagyu Cut of the Day, grilled, basted and served sliced with creamy mash $16
- Pork Riblets, 8 hours slow cooked and finished on the grill, served with mac & cheese $16
Mr. Bond by 38 Chairs
- Fried golden crusted mozzarella in carrozza served with rosemary mayonnaise $10
- Cavatelli pasta with mushroom ragù, finished with goats cheese $15
- Traditional tiramisu, almond biscuits soaked in coffee, mascarpone and cream $12
Reserve a seat
This year, for the first time ever you’ll be able to reserve seats for lunch within the Let’s Eat, Citi Dining Pop-Up thanks to Quandoo^. Book now with the button below.
Please note bookings are open from 10AM – 4pm for 45 minute slots.
La Bohème Bar
Looking for a glass of wine? Head to the La Bohème Bar by De Bortoli Wines for hand-picked wines from their La Bohème range – wines with poise and charm and made to be enjoyed with food.
Love free wine when you dine?
Well we do too. With the Citibank Dining Program, Citi customers get a free bottle of McWilliam’s wine when they dine* at hundreds of restaurants, from hatted to casual dining, suburban gems to urban favourites. Find out more.
^Visitors much purchase an entry ticket to the show to be eligible to visit the Let’s Eat, Citi Dining Pop-Up and reserve a seat within the area.