Citi Cardholder Benefits
Citi is proud to sponsor the Good Food & Wine Shows for the 11th year! We are delighted to see these live events going ahead and we have some fantastic benefits for Citi cardholders!
As a Citi cardholder you can access exclusive ticket offers and brilliant at show benefits to make the most of all the Good Food & Wine Show has to offer, read below for all the details!
- 2 for 1 offer on VIP Tickets for the first 50 tickets purchased
- Get 30% off VIP Tickets when you purchase 2 tickets*
- 2 for 1 on General Admission Tickets
*Offer available when 2 for 1 offer on VIP Tickets has been exhausted.
AT SHOW BENEFITS
- Priority entry to the show
Skip the queue by flashing your Citi card to fast-track your way in.
- Free Good Food & Wine Show tasting glass
One glass per Citi cardholder is available to the first 500 Citi cardholders each day who present their Citi card and photo ID at the Citi Concierge stand.
- Priority seating in the Kitchen by Harris Scarfe
Citi cardholders will enjoy limited priority seating within the Kitchen by Harris Scarfe. Available to the first 7 cardholders at each session. 2
- Priority seating in the RIEDEL Drinks Lab
Citi cardholders will enjoy limited priority seating within selected RIEDEL Drinks Lab masterclasses. Available to the first 8 cardholders at each session. 2
- Citi Concierge
Citi cardholders can enjoy a complimentary cloakroom service, a handy place to store coats and bags (limits apply).3
Terms & Conditions
1 Read the Terms & Conditions
2 Simply flash your Citi card and scan your ticket. You will need to arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of each session, seats are on a first come first served basis and you will not be permitted entry once the session has commenced.
3 Cloakroom Terms & Conditions
- Eligible patrons are entitled to two (2) cloakroom tickets each day. To be eligible, a patron must:
- hold a Citi card; and
- present their Citi card and corresponding photo ID to a cloakroom attendant.
- You may deposit a personal item in the cloakroom if:
a. the cloakroom is open and has available capacity;
b. cloakroom attendants determine that the item is acceptable for cloaking;
c. you hold a valid cloakroom ticket.
- You may deposit only one item in the cloakroom for each valid cloakroom ticket.
- Items not acceptable for cloaking include:
- oversize and bulky items e.g. trolley.
- controlled, dangerous or illegal items; and
- any item which presents or may present a risk to the health or safety of any person.
- You must allow cloakroom attendants to inspect any bags or other possessions presented for cloaking.
- You must comply with any further procedures, requirements and instructions aimed at reducing the spread of Covid-19.
- You must collect cloaked items the same day during cloakroom hours. Cloakroom hours;
- Brisbane show 09:00AM – 5.00PM on 21, 22 & 23 October 2022.
- Any cloaked items not collected each day will be treated as lost property and disposed of in a reasonable manner.
- You deposit items in the cloakroom at your own risk. No responsibility is accepted for lost or damaged items.