BBQ Barra Burger
BBQ Barramundi Burger with Jalapeno Tartare
- 4 skinless Infinity Blue Barramundi fillets
- 3 jalapenos, finely chopped
- ½ cup parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tbs capers, rinsed, drained and finely chopped
- 1½ cups mayonnaise
- 1 tbs mustard
- 2 baby cos hearts, halved
- 2 tbs olive oil
- ½ tbs lemon rind
- 1 extra lemon cut in half
- 4 soft wholemeal buns (or bun/roll of your choice)
- Salt and pepper to season
- Mix jalapenos, parsley, capers, mayonnaise and mustard in a bowl and leave in the fridge to chill.
- Bring barbecue to medium-high heat. Drizzle barramundi and cos hearts with olive oil, scatter with lemon rind and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill barramundi, turning once, until browned and cooked through, approx. 3-4 minutes each side, and rest briefly.
- Grill lettuce and lemon halves cut-side down until charred, approx.1-2 minutes.
- Grill cut sides of buns before generously spreading bases with jalapeno tartare.
- Top with barramundi, a lettuce heart and season to taste.
- Add bun tops and serve with charred lemon.