Alejandro Saravia’s Smoked Barramundi Dip
Alejandro Saravia’s smoked Barramundi dip
This scrumptiously smokey and decadent Barramundi dip is so simple to make.
- 180g Infinity Blue hot smoked Barramundi portion
- 75ml cream
- 30ml extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- Pinch of salt
- Mixed crispy vegetables cut into sticks for serving
- In a blender, place smoked Infinity Blue Barramundi, cream, olive oil and salt. Blend on medium speed until well combined. Be careful not to over blend as the cream can split.
- Pour the contents of the blender into a serving bowl and mix in the lemon juice. Season to taste with salt.
- Serve with cut up crispy vegetables.
Watch Alejandro make the dip here.
Find out where to buy delicious Infinity Blue smoked barramundi here.