Let’s Eat, Citi Dining Pop-Up
There’s nothing better than sharing food with family and friends, so take some time out from the show and check out the pop-up dining precinct at the show. Back for 2018, Let’s Eat, Citi dining pop-up, gives you access to new, fantastic restaurants featured in the Citibank Dining Program.
Joining us in Sydney are;
Butcher & the Farmer
- Pea and Parmesan croquettes, hazelnut, truffled mayonnaise (3) $7
- Roasted porchetta roll served with pickled cabbage and kafir lime aioli $12
- 12- hour wood smoked brisket, pickled cucumber, jalapeno cream $15
Duck In Duck Out
- Quack Daddy Burger – Crispy Confit Duck, Celeriac Remoulade, Red Onion Jam, Pickles, Rocket, Harissa Aioli $12
- Nam Duck Salad – Crispy Confit Duck & Vietnamese Coleslaw, Nouc Cham Dressing, Herbs, Crushed Cashews $12
- Ducking Loaded Fries – Crispy Confit Duck, Harissa Aioli, Spring Onion $10
Italian Street Kitchen
- Arancini – Porcini Mushroom & black truffle rice balls $8
- Polpette – Beef Meatballs in Napoli sauce with grated Parmigiano – Reggiano $11
- Classic Lasagna – Layered Pasta sheets baked with Bolognese Sauce, béchamel, mozzarella and Napoli sauce $15
Reserve a seat
This year, for the first time ever you’ll be able to reserve seats for lunch within the Let’s Eat, Citi Dining Pop-Up thanks to Quandoo. Stay tuned for more details.
La Bohème Bar
Looking for a glass of wine? Head to the La Bohème Bar by De Bortoli Wines for hand-picked wines from their La Bohème range – wines with poise and charm and made to be enjoyed with food.
Love free wine when you dine?
Well we do too. With the Citibank Dining Program, Citi customers get a free bottle of McWilliam’s wine when they dine* at hundreds of restaurants, from hatted to casual dining, suburban gems to urban favourites. Find out more.