Want to Exhibit?
The Good Food & Wine Show is Australia’s largest consumer food and beverage show. Each year over 100,000 visitors head to the shows in Melbourne, Perth, Sydney and Brisbane to experience a day out where they can take home a new discovery.
All states in 2017 are selling fast, don’t miss out! Contact us to receive our sales brochure & to secure your space.
To discuss further opportunities please contact David Skilton, Sales Manager on 03 7000 0512.
The Good Food & Wine Show offers you the chance to exhibit alongside local producers to industry leaders and reach this highly engaged audience. Align your brand with Australia’s most exciting food & wine event, which features a host of well-known celebrity chefs, unique features and masterclasses which excite and inspire.
- Celebrating 17 successful years in 2017! Be part of Australia’s largest food and wine event.
- Build brand awareness. 98% of exhibitors report an increase in brand awareness.
- Stimulate Sales. 82% of exhibitors report boosts of product sales-both onsite and post-show.
- Connect with a highly engaged audience. Our visitors spend 3–6 hours at the event.
- Launch new products. 92% of visitors attend the event to try new foods, 74% of visitors attend to try new wines.
- Build relationships and your database. 92% of exhibitors believe it’s an effective way to connect with consumers face to face.
- National media and marketing coverage. Be part of an extensive & strategic marketing campaign.
- Become part of our foodie community. The Good Food & Wine Show achieves 98% satisfaction rating from exhibitors.
Bee Lane Fine Smoked Foods
'...The benefits of launching a new business at a venue like this cannot be underestimated. In the three days of the show, my product received outstanding reviews and has resulted in 14 new retail outlets in the first week of business, all top end grocers and all of whom approached me at the show... I am now receiving on-line orders and have a significant following who receive regular newsletters on what is happening with the Bee Lane world. For anyone planning to launch a business and get your product instant exposure, this is the way to do it and I look forward to participating next year on a bigger stand so I can reach more customers...'
'We've been focusing on building our brand on the East Coast so the Good Food and Wine Show was booked in on a bit of a whim. The response to our cider was overwhelming, we had a captivated audience from the moment the show opened until we ran out of stock. Not only did we sample our products to thousands of consumers but we sold enough stock to cover costs and turn a nice profit. We will absolutely be back next year with more staff and more stock!'
‘Our participation at the Good Food and Wine Shows are a great way for us to introduce thousands of consumers to our brand! Providing tastings and having face-to-face contact with new and old customers is invaluable and strengthens our brand awareness across the country’
Somerdale International (UK)
'What a fantastic experience! Having only done trade shows in the past, I was a little unsure on what to expect from a consumer show. However, from the moment the doors opened, we were swarmed by customers interested in our products, loving the range we had and desperate to not only buy that day, but also know where they could purchase our cheeses in Sydney... the show exceeded all expectations and has made us really excited about the opportunities ahead!