Buy a general admission ticket to the show and access all the free features the show has to offer. This includes:
- Good Food Theatre, presented by ILVE. Watch the best local and interstate chefs and restaurateurs as they cook delectable dishes live on stage at the the Good Food Theatre, presented by ILVE! In Brisbane this year you can see Adam Liaw, George Calombaris, Luke Nguyen, Matt Moran and Miguel Maestre.
- EAT, presented by the Citibank Dining Program. An exciting new pop-up dining precinct at the show. Take a break from the show and grab a bite to eat.
- Riedel Drinks Lab. Become a wine master at our free wine tasting classes at the Riedel Drinks Lab, in conjunction with Spiegelau.
- Champagne Taittinger & Oyster Bar. Enjoy an elegant pit stop over a glass of bubbles and some freshly shucked oysters in the Champagne Taittinger & Oyster Bar.
- Good Food Village. The Good Food Village is a new speciality food market at the heart of the show. It is packed with small artisan producers who pride themselves on the quality and provenance of their produce.
- Tucker’s Natural Cheese Alley. Buffalo mozzarella, cheddar, camembert, goat’s cheese and creamy brie. Whatever your preference, you can discover your cheese here.
- Sip, taste and sample your way through over 150 exhibitors on the show floor.
Want to add something more to your day? Add on a masterclass, or spend the day in luxury with a VIP ticket.